Friday, May 30, 2008

Short movie reviews

So far 6 movies from my list have past and I intend to review.

Stop-Loss
I didn't see this movie. I chose not to at last minute. I'll be back with a review when it is on pay-per-view. We get it free...shhh!


21
I liked 21, it was okay. Jim Sturgess is pretty fine! lol and so was Kate Bosworth. It was slightly suspenseful. I honestly, and sadly, did not see the ending coming. My aunt and uncle did. Well it was a surprise to me. I wouldn't watch it again though because it just wouldn't be interesting. Wasn't funny, but was somewhat entertaining. I enjoyed the klepto Asian guy, he was funny.

College
College has been postponed to August 29, 2008.


Forgetting Sarah Marshall
I loved it. It was funny, no too many memorable gags though. But I loved the all characters, Hawaiian views, jokes, breakup, sex wars, Muppet-type Dracula song,... WORTHY, definitely buying it on DVD.

Baby Mama
Amy Poehler was funny and I think she was the only thing I liked about this movie. Tina was boring...and so was everyone else.

Maid of Honor
Did not watch because too many dud reviews.

Sex and the City: The Movie
Came out tonight. Hope to see this with the gals all dressed up tonight. Maybe dinner before. Can you say girls night out? I can. Woot Woot. I love my girls! Tell you about it later...

No comments:

Post a Comment