Saturday, March 15, 2008

2008 To Do List

YAY! My boyfriend is coming home.
After 4 months in San Antonio, TX he is finally coming home...I have been waiting to hear this forever! i miss him so much. With him gone, I realized how much I care and appreciate him...Well now that he is coming back, I have to clean up this pigsty of a room. Exciting!

Anyways...Today is the 75th day of the year which means 1/5 of the year has already past. I had a New Years Resolution and I'm curious how much I have accomplished.

  • Get permit. (done)
  • Get license.
  • Get a car.
  • Move out of parent's place. [i know...I'm still young and it is the worst financial decision i could make]
  • Lose weight. (10 lbs.)
  • ...the healthy way.
  • ...and keep it off.
  • Go to the Beach at least 5 times.
  • Go to Orange County Fair. (with family doesn't count)
  • Go one week without fighting with my dad.
  • Go one weekend without fighting with anyone.
  • Kiss in the rain. [want to see what all the hype is about lol]
  • Go to at least one PETA protest.
  • Reach one year without eating meat. (03/04/08)
  • Reach one year mark in my relationship.
  • Try vegan lifestyle.
  • Finally get a tan.
  • Finish Adriana's yearbook.
  • Get a pet.
  • Go to another state.
  • Go to another country.
  • Try something I would not normally do.
  • Make two good friends.
  • Get over one fear.
  • Maintain exercise program for one whole month.
  • Don't die.
  • Don't get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment