Monday, March 17, 2008

Seventeen...hilarioius pickup lines.

...hilarious pickup lines.

Hopefully Sean is coming home sometime this/next week, which means he has been gone for about 17 weeks. In celebration of getting my boyfriend back for all of this week I will make a list of seventeen things. Yesterday's post - Seventeen...things I like and dislike.

1. I'm going outside to make out... care to join me?

2. Hi, I have big feet.

3. Here's $10. Drink until I am really good looking, then come and talk to me.

4. You know what would look good on you? Me!

5. Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

6. You turn my software into hardware!

7. Is you father a lumberjack (No, why?) Because when ever I look at you, I get wood in my pants.

8. Hi, I've been undressing you with my eyes all night long, and think it's time to see if I'm right.

9. Is that a ladder in your pants... or the stairway to heaven?

10. Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

11. Do you have a mirror in your pocket? 'Cause I could see myself in your pants.

12. What’s a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?

13. That shirt is very becoming on you, but if I was on you I'd be coming too!

14. There are 206 bones in the human body... Do you want another one?

15. My magic watch says that you don't have on any underwear. (Yes I do) Damn! It must be 15 minutes fast.

16. What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My Zipper!

17. People call me John, but you can call me Tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment