Right now I'm also chatting with Carolina. Sounds like she has got an ATTITUDE. When doesn't she. JayKay! I trust her, but to a certain extent. She has a tendency to pass along gossip. Without Carolina, I would probably be DEAD or COMPLETELY INSANE by now. She really is a good friend. Everyone has their flaws. Yesterday had the strangest ending. My dad decided to start the usual drama when I chose not to hangout with the family and go bowling. How am I suppose to enjoy something if I am forced to go? [hello SCHOOL ring a bell] Anyways, we argued back and forth. Finally, my dad realized he doesn't try hard enough to communicate with me. He asked in a calm and understanding tone if I would go bowling and I surrendered. I got up to get my stuff thinking he left. I walk to the door and he turns around and hugs me. I could hear him crying and he told me he knows he hasn't been the best father he could be and he loves me and he just wants me to be happy. He claims he is going to work on our relationship so we can be more civil towards one another. So far we have been, but its only been about 27 hours. Lets see how this works out...I think it will last about a week, but we will see.
Last night I saw my great aunt and uncle. They moved to Arizona a couple years ago and I haven't seen them since we last visited 2 years ago!! Since I'm not working or going to school [I know - BUM] I am gonna visit them for like a week or something. Sounds fun-ish. At least I don't have to drive there for 8 hours straight squished between my two [overweight and smelly] brothers listening to "ABC" by Jackson 5 on repeat. I didn't care for the song before, but after hearing the screechy voice 2000 times in a row. DRIVES ME CRAZY!
To-Do
- Finally Sign Adriana's Yearbook. I feel so GUILTY.
- Clean my bedroom. It is long overdue for a cleaning.
- Get Birthday gift for Sean.

No comments:
Post a Comment