Sunday, March 9, 2008

Big Brother - Sean - Possessed Balloon

I Love Big Brother. It's my biggest obsession. This season Big Brother were pairs of two strangers that were supposedly "soul mates" and lately this season seemed like a dud. I only liked half of every team. Which made it hard to like any pair. But now, it is every man for himself. All the scheming with their partner could bite each and everyone of them in the ass. Which makes this game so much more interesting. Plus, America gets to vote one evicted house guest to come back. I hope they choose Alex. If Allison comes back i will rip out all of my hair. I can't stand "tarantula eyes"!

Any who...Sean text messaged me today, well yesterday. His anxiety attacks might bring him back home. YAY! But then again, how many times have I told myself he might be coming home and didn't??? Eighty? Ninety?

So on Valentine's Day my brother was sweet and bought me a cute heart-shaped helium balloon. It has been in my room floating in the corner for weeks. Well one night, really late, I noticed it was moving. Big deal I thought. But then, I looked at it again and the tip of the string was FLOATING!!! And then the balloon started to lower and out of nowhere it began moving around VERY FAST. Like wtf? It's possessed! I know it. My brother bought me the balloon from hell. Anyways, I ran out and slept [well hung out - I don't sleep much] in the living room. Well the next night, I decided to dump the balloon in my brother's room while they were sleeping. My dad was the only one that knew what I did. Well, being the loving father that he is and knowing that the balloon freaks me out. He tied the string to my doorknob. In the morning when I went to make some breakfast, I opened my door, only to find the demonic balloon flying at my face. Pleasant treat. So i decided to find my scissors and stab the shit out of that thing!

My brothers [Tom & Mike - they're twins] love to watch things over and over and over. So annoying! Lately, they keep watching MTV's America's Best Dance Crew. One of the talents is a crew called Jabbawockeez. I hope they win it, they are so good. Everything they do is so new and creative. They WOW me every time. Watching them on repeat isn't much of a torture. If you haven't seen them. Check them out. They are AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment