The black vision lasts A LOT longer and my body starts to shake violently and it's not just when I get up, when I'm standing...sitting...eating...typing! And I've been slightly hallucinating. It's freaking me out.
Well Sean called his mom and she e-mailed me and told me that he has been getting anxiety attacks on a daily basis. I feel so bad that I can't do anything to help. I wish there was something I could do.
To lighten the move. How 'bout I finish with some blonde jokes. I was born blonde so I believe I have the right to repeat it. 'Cause it's part of my heritage JayKay
- The assistant asked the blonde if she would like her pizza cut into six pieces or twelve. "Six please" she said, "I could never eat twelve!"
- Two blondes were walking down the street. One noticed a compact on the sidewalk and leaned down to pick it up. She opened it, looked in the mirror and said, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second blonde said, "Here, let me see!" So the first blonde handed her the compact. The second one looked in the mirror and said, "You dummy, it's me!
- A blonde suspected her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she went out and bought a gun. She went to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opened the door she found him in the arms of a redhead. Well, the blonde is really angry. She opened her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She took the gun and put it to her own head. The boyfriend yelled, "No, honey, don't do it!!!" The blonde replied, "Shut up ... You're next!"
- A blonde asked someone what time it was, and they told her it was 4:45. The blonde, with a puzzled look on her face replied, "You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer."
- What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant? "Is it mine?"
- A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor. The doctor asked her what had happened to her ears. She answered, "I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang, but instead of picking up the phone, I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear." "Oh dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But what happened to the other ear?" "The son of a bitch called back!"

No comments:
Post a Comment