Sunday, March 2, 2008

Popping my blogging cherry.

So this is my first blog. What should I say?

Lets start off with "Hi [insert your name here]. My name is Danielle."

Well i created this blog to let out all of my emotions instead of building them up inside. Also, to keep track of what is going on with my life. If anyone actually reads this, that's cool i guess. but it will probably end up very boring and you must really not have a life. Just kidding...

Currently. I'm an emotional wreck. I haven't seen and rarely get to talk to my boyfriend in over 3 months. He is in San Antonio, Texas for basic military training [Air Force]. If you are familiar with it you're probably wondering why 3 months, its only a 6 week process. Well Sean [for the slower people - that's my bf] injured his knee and has been in the medical squadron for 2 months trying to get out and now they are probably going to send him back into training. Bummer. Anyways I really miss him. My dad is CRAZY! He is extremely verbally abusive. What he says really does get to me. Everything that comes out of his mouth is either a complaint, racist remark, or a brutal attack to my self esteem. My friends are only partially there for me. I [used] have two best friends. One is ALWAYS at work and the other is kinda fair weathered. Lately she doesn't seem to be making an effort to hangout with me. And whenever I want to talk about an issue in my life. She pays no attention or cuts me off to start talking about something that happened to her. Right now, I'm reevaluating my friends. Debating which are true and which are using me. Any who all these things contribute to my emotional roller coaster. Enjoy!

That's enough I'm tired. I'll get started tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment