Friday, March 21, 2008

Seventeen...things I want to do before I die.

This week I have been making list of seventeen in honor of HOPEFULLY getting my boyfriend back after about 17 weeks of being away.

Seventeen...things to do before I die.


1. Get married!
2. Visit the places on my previous post [see below].
3. Learn how to do the splits.
4. Have my own pet.
5. Meet a celebrity that I adore.
6. Throw a wild party.
7. Be on a reality TV series (for shits and giggles - not sure if I really want to do it.)
8. Finish college.
9. Make a difference.
10. Make a large donation to a charity.
11. Donate blood 6 times in one year.
12. Splurge on an expensive designer purse, dress, or shoes.
13. Sky dive.
14. Volunteer somewhere on a weekly basis.
15. Save a life.
16. Take up a hobby like gardening.
17. Join a gym or fitness class.

No comments:

Post a Comment